Arts Grow SC - One Stop Workshop
Access FREE professional development for learning in and through the arts!
As a program of Arts Grow SC, PSAE is excited to offer South Carolina educators a valuable new resource - The One Stop Workshop! This conference app offers a “one-stop” source for professional learning on arts in education, offering content for both educators interested in arts integration as well as discipline-specific arts specialists.
This on-demand professional development content is available 24/7 through August 2022. It’s free! All you need to do is register. And for those of you who have already registered, you're all set. Be sure to check back throughout the year for new content!
New Music Content Alert!
PSAE is thrilled to announce two new sponsors of music education virtual content - The Institute for Arts Integration and STEAM and Marching Arts Education. Over 40 sessions have been added by these two entities, offering exciting and enriching new content for South Carolina teachers! Register today to get access to all of their lessons.
The Institute for Arts Integration and STEAM is the world’s largest online professional development provider for teachers and leaders using arts-integrated approaches. Founded in 2013 by Susan Riley, a former music educator and administrator, the Institute now serves over 800,000 educators globally each year through its online workshops, resources, courses, conferences, and certification.
INCLUDED SESSION EXAMPLES
“20 Assessments You’ll Love”
“Artful Thinking Routines”
“STEAM from the Outside In”
Marching Arts Education is a trusted source of professional development. Their website presents live webinars, video interviews, podcast, coursework, and other resources to help everyone in the marching arts enjoy their work more and be more successful.
INCLUDED SESSION EXAMPLES
“Belonging, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion”
“Empowering Women Through Percussion”
“Brass: Strategies for Online and Distanced Learning”
On-Demand Workshop Examples
Download the app to watch today!
- What is “Arts Grow SC”?, Kim Wilson (ABC), Ashley Brown (SCAC)
- Our Artist World, Melody Powell (3rdGrade Teacher, Stone Academy of the Communication Arts)
- Once Upon a Driveway, Gracie & Lacy (SSL Entertainment)
- Lessons Learned from Teacher Interviews, Peter Duffy (Prof. of Theatre Education, University of South Carolina)
- Data Visualization, Jessica Calloway (Educator Effectiveness Coach, Fort Mill School District)
- The Arts ARE Social Emotional Learning, Jef Lambdin (Mime, The InterACTive Theater),
- Joint Arts Administrators, Denisse Santos (Fine Arts Coordinator, Charleston County Schools)
- Finding the Problem – Exploring Creativity, Angela Rogers (Theatre Teacher, Howe Hall AIMS)
- Amiri Farris (Amiri Studio)